Take an opportunity to enter the world of financial markets with FREE trading funds provided by MTrading. Learn how to trade and make a real profit, without the need to have your own money involved. Get your 30 USD no deposit Welcome Bonus and enjoy your trading experience with superior tools and fast order execution.
|Bonus Ending Date||Until December 31, 2021|
|Applicable For||New Clients.|
|Withdrawal||Yes can be withdrawn profit as per the conditions.|
How to get the bonus ??
- Open a live trading account..
- Verify your profile.
- Apply for the $30 bonus.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
- The Welcome Bonus is granted automatically, provided all the required conditions are met.
- MTrading reserves the right to reject a bonus request or block the account with the Welcome Bonus, if there is a partial or complete match of IP address or other signs of another Welcome Bonus belonging to the same person.
- The Client can withdraw profits gained with the aid of the Welcome Bonus. The minimum profit available for withdrawal is 100$. The maximum profit available for withdrawal is 200$. The Minimum required traded Lot size to withdraw the profits is 5 Lots. The Minimum required time of each and every trade is 3 minutes 00 seconds. Only those trades are considered eligible, which remained open for 3 minutes 00 seconds, at least. Once the first withdrawal is made, 30$ will be deducted from the Client`s Account.
- The Client receives a trading account number automatically after having registered successfully. Afterwards, the Client can claim his/her Welcome Bonus via email@example.com by stating name, email, phone number and the trading account number. Support for China: firstname.lastname@example.org; Support for India: email@example.com; Support for Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org; Support for Philippines: email@example.com.
- Any disputes or likely misunderstandings that may occur as a result of the Campaign terms will be resolved by the MTrading Management in a way that presents the fairest solution to all parties involved. Once such a decision has been made, it shall be regarded as final and/or binding for all parties.